This is one of my sister’s – I would say favorite, but I think all cocktails are her favorite- cocktail. She doesn’t have a written recipe. She told me the ingredients or what she thought were the ingredients. So, I just winged it. It came-out fantastic.
- 2 Shots of White Rum
- 2 Shots of Banana liqueur.
- Chocolate ice cream. I just scooped the ice cream into the blender
- Chocolate Syrup. I just squired some into the blender
- 1 Frozen Banana -optional. I just happen to keep frozen bananas for smoothies
- Fill blender with chocolate ice cream, add all the other ingredients then blend.
- Share. You will be tempted not to, but this is enough for at least two very large cocktails, lol.