I adapted this recipe from Honest Cooking. It was originally a Blueberry Wine Cooler. I am not a fan of wine coolers,but I like the idea of a fizzy wine cocktail with blueberries, thus a Blueberry Wine Spritzer
- 1/4 cup Ice cubes
- 2 fluid ounces Blueberry simple syrup
- 1 - 2 lemon wedge(s)
- 4 fluid ounces Club soda
- 5 fluid ounces Chilled Casai Garcia Vinho Verde
- To make blueberry simple syrup
- In a medium sauce pan add blueberries, sugar water and bring to a boil over medium heat.
- After mixture comes to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until blueberries break down
- Allow simple syrup to fully cool.
- In a 16 oz glass add ice, blueberry simple syrup, wine and club soda and squeeze the lemon wedge into the glass.