- 8 egg whites at room temperature
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 6 ounces smoked salmon chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 lemon, zested
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 clove garlic
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, whisk egg whites until fluffy
- Add cream, smoked salmon, lemon zest, pepper
- In a 10 inch ovenproof, nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Add the arugula and garlic
- Cook, stirring frequently, until the arugula has wilted, about 1 minute. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and stir to combine the ingredients.
- Cook, with out stirring for 4 minutes. Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake until set, about 10 - 12 minutes
- This recipe is based on Giada De Laurentiis Egg White Frittata with Lox and Arugula